Epic quotes from epic fictional characters
“…” -PKMN Trainer Red
My Top 25 Favorite Video Game Tracks
- The Forest Temple - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Gangplank Galleon - Donkey Kong Country
- The Lost Woods (Saria’s Song) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Mining Melancholy - Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest
- Star Maze - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Running Hell - Cave Story
- Champion Blue - Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow Versions
- Dancing Mad - Final Fantasy VI
- Stickerbrush Symphony - Donkey Kong Country 2
- Dr. Wily Stage 1 - Mega Man 2
- Green Greens - Kirby’s Dream Land
- Athletic Theme - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
- Brinstar - Metroid
- Ripto’s Arena - Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage
- Underworld - Kid Icarus
- Storm Eagle’s Stage - Mega Man X
- Midna’s Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Gnasty’s Loot - Spyro the Dragon
- Gerudo Valley - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Dark Pit’s Theme - Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Final Battle - Yoshi’s Island
- Dr. Neo Cortex Battle - Crash Bandicoot
- Zelda’s Lullaby - Zelda series
- Meltdown 2 - Cave Story
- Klaww - Jak and Daxter
Jon & Ego don’t like Skyward Sword.
Of course I’m more than willing to accept their opinions, but the only problem with this is that in the newest Game Grumps video they didn’t tell us why!
I’ll keep on loving and enjoying Skyward Sword, but I bloody well want to know why it is that two of the internet’s most beloved and respected gamers didn’t like the newest entry in the Zelda series.
So what’s up, Game Grumps?
I’ve played every single Zelda game*.**
*except for Wind Waker, Four Swords, and the Oracles.
**And I have yet to make it past the first dungeon in Zelda II, so I don’t think that actually qualifies…
On the left is the Crest of Din. On the right is the National car rental service. Coincidence? I think not!
The two lines that could have ruined the Legend of Zelda series:
I wonder what’s for dinner?
Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess!